Welcome to the newly designed Rett Registry UK!
Posted by Lluis Mather on 10 Nov 2023
If you're a returning user, you'll notice a few new features that you can use right away:
- Rebrand — we've rebranded the app, and we hope you like it! If things look a little odd, it may be that your browser has cached the old site's styling. Please clear your cache (no need to clear cookies) and reload the page.
- Patient Record — we have added the secure upload of patient documents, and have integrated patient conditions with the ICD11, so you can quickly and easily look up conditions associated with Rett Syndrome.
- Phone Verification — you'll notice that we've added phone verification to the sign-up process. Every time you log in, you will receive a 6-digit code to enter. This is a security feature, and replaces the old 2FA system entirely.
- Blog — we've added a blog to the site, so you can keep up to date with the latest news from the Rett Disorders Alliance.
We also have more major features coming as part of the update, which you can look forward to in the coming months.
- New Messenger — we're working on a new messenger system, which will allow you to communicate with other users of the app, and with the Reverse Rett team.
- Symptom Tracking — we're working on a new symptom tracking system, which will allow you to track your patient's symptoms over time, and see how they change.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Rett Registry UK Team